THE FUSION NUTRITION SPECIALISTS
Let’s face it, neither conventional fertilizers NOR organic fertilizers contain everything a crop might require. We at CX Hydroponics don’t take a stand one way or the other as to which is the better method. We are simply interested only in what works the best! The old theory that a crop only needs sixteen elements has been consigned to the scrapheap where it belongs. Here at CX Hydroponics, we are right at the cutting edge of a new system of crop nutrition which is aptly named Fusion Nutrition. Put simply, we have taken the best on offer from conventional crop production systems and combined them with best practice organic horticulture. The result is the delivery of a nutrition system that is without doubt the most powerful crop production system in the world today.
- A system that delivers results that are not obtainable by conventional or organic methods alone.
- A system that guarantees quality by stimulating higher growth rates and higher proteins in your plants through Fusion Nutrition.
- A system that drives crop yields by delivering plant health through superior protection of roots and aerial parts using the breakthrough Induced Resistance strategy.
- A system that rescues stressed crops through enzymatic stimulation. Stresses that include: excesses of temperature, both hot and cold; waterlogging and drying out; insect/disease damage and transplant shock.
- A system of products that actually work together in harmony. We guarantee that all our products live up to their claims but when used as a system they produce synergies that generate that extra lift that increases production and improves quality. Trial results suggest that the combination of Fusion Nutrition and Induced Resistance technologies creates this synergistic effect in the chemical/biological matrix which will outperform both conventional and organic competitors.
- A system that takes nutrition to the next level. Vitamins, minerals, trace elements, organic extracts and humates are essential components of plant health and production. Remember, only Fusion Nutrition provides the combination that gives the total profile of these important components.
- Fusion Nutrition as a system is a world first in this ground breaking technique of hydroponic cropping.
The team at CX Hydroponics is very experienced in horticulture. We all come from varying disciplines of horticulture and between us bring together knowledge from all around the world. Combining these secrets from our backgrounds has resulted in the most effective hydroponic growing system ever produced.
At CX Hydroponics, our total focus is to give you the tools with which you can grow the best possible crop. We concentrate entirely on delivering bigger yields and better quality with less effort. We stand behind our products and GUARANTEE they will all meet your highest expectations. That’s why CX Hydroponics is a world leader.
We employ both Agronomists and chemists and we are the only specialist hydroponic product manufacturer to do so. Our Agronomists liase with our chemists and give them the parameters to work with in terms of the best possible crop nutrition. And this is not just guesswork. This is the result of years of experience and replicated trial work in a multitude of environments. The ability of our Agronomic team to conduct specialist trial work is matched by no one except perhaps some universities and some provincial Agriculture Departments. However, the sheer breadth of experience of our team is not matched by anyone.
This combination has led to the evolution of our Fusion Nutrition technology approach. You, the grower, get the benefits of both worlds. Our chemists take the highest quality chemicals and organic amendments and craft a very special nutrient. One that meets all the plant’s requirements as well as creating an environment in which beneficial living organisms can thrive. We also pay very close attention to micro nutrients. This area, once taken for granted, is now a subject of intense scientific study. As well as the seven recognised trace elements, there are more than fifty others which are found in plants but about which science knows very little. Iodine, selenium, vanadium and cobalt for example, are now regarded as key players in the nutrition equation. It is highly likely that many of these ‘unknowns’ will also prove to be important as plants are known to take up many different elements-even gold and silver. Did you know that if there is any one factor limiting your plant’s growth then your plants will only grow to the extent the limiting factor will allow them to? For instance, if a micro nutrient is in short supply then once that micro nutrient is used up then your plant WILL STOP GROWING regardless of the abundance of all the other elements. Your crop nutrition is only as strong as its weakest link.
There are a lot of problems associated with using nutrients designed only by chemists rather than by experienced horticultural Agronomists. Chemists are very good at chemistry; unfortunately they are not trained in plant nutrition nor are they trained in plant biology for that matter. It takes a qualified Agronomist to recognise problems such as ‘hidden hunger’. This is an Agronomic term which indicates a lack of nutrients at a sub-clinical level, that is, the plant shows no obvious symptoms of deficiencies other than to produce lower yields. Agronomists however, specialize in the sorts of crop production techniques that recognise the potential threat and are able to design nutrition programs and formulate tailored nutrients that remove the possibility of ‘hidden hunger’. Agronomists also know crop production and know how to help you squeeze the best performance from your crop.
Growers all over the world have recognised the value of our unique approach. We are the originators of Fusion Nutrition technology and the only manufacturer incorporating this approach into all of our products. Beware of imitations. Even though it is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, it can never be the real thing. You too can join the legion of hydroponic indoor gardeners who rely on Xpress Hydro and Xpress Coco to lift
their production levels.